All across downtown Crawfordsville, the local businesses are showing off their spooky side. Pumpkins, skulls and spirits adorning windows along every street help keep the Halloween spirit alive and well in our beautiful city!
1. Nogginz Hair Care has a special client in the storefront window. Even lab-made monsters need a good haircut every once in a while, and Nogginz is the perfect place to go.
2. Milligan’s Flowers & Gifts has really pulled out all the fall vibes in their seasonal storefront from sunflowers to falling leaves with a few spooky flares in the form of spirits and pumpkins.
3. Crossroads Furniture Company is a store to watch out for as their massively large jack-o-lantern spook will watch you right back from the comfort of the couch in their storefront window.
4. Merle Norman really has the Halloween spirit with scarecrows, pumpkins and little witch signs adorning their store front. Maybe that witch will head inside for a magical makeover?
5. Creek Jewelers really brought the bling to Halloween with their storefront filled with skeletal ring holders, eyeball roses and skulls galore.
6. Healthies is showing their artsy side with a painted mural inspired by the movie “Nightmare Before Christmas”. Jack and Sally would definitely approve of their beautiful design!
7. The Beauty Vault is really showcasing their style with a massive display of pumpkins, spooky murals, fall flowers and more framing their cute store downtown.
8. JW Design: Julie Wood made sure to design her storefront as well as she designs everything else. From pumpkins to mannequins her curated storefront sure does shine!