An image.
Home | The Paper | Subscribe | Contact Us
Wednesday, July 01, 2015
The Paper photo by Lori Poteet
The Paper photo by Lori Poteet
Wednesday, July 01, 2015 3:15 PM

A fire broke out at Random House in Crawfordsville today.

Dispatch received the call about the fire at 1:32 p.m. According to Paul Miller of the Crawfordsville Fire Department, the fire started in the bailer room. Employees attempted to battle the fire with a fire extinguisher, but it was not enough. They then called 911.

“We did have smoke showing when we arrived. It filled that whole area,” Miller said indicating the loading area on the west side of the building.

New Site

Do you like our new site?


 

Events

"Select a day to show the events for that day below the heading "This week's events"
07-01-2015 News
Paper News 24-7
07-01-2015 News
Paper News 24-7
06-30-2015 News
Paper News 24-7
06-29-2015 News
Paper News 24-7
06-27-2015 News
Paper News 24-7
The Paper of Montgomery County,
a division of Sagamore News Media

101 W. Main Street, Suite 300
P.O. Box 272
Crawfordsville, Indiana 47933
Main:
Classifieds:
Fax:
(765) 361-0100
(765) 361-8888
(765) 361-5901
Advertising:
Editorial:
(765) 361-0100 Ext. 18
(765) 361-8888



Our app is now available!